A report by the shape magazine showed that many people in their 20s and 30s are reducing their alcohol intake. The report further indicated that one in every five millennials do not drink while 66% of those polled indicating alcohol is not essential in their lives. However, they still stated that they want a drink will give them the buzz of alcohol, yet it is non-alcoholic.
Seedlip is a non-alcoholic spirit that is used to make a variety of cocktails for the nondrinkers, designated drivers and the sober. It has a distinct gin taste that makes you feel like you are taking alcohol, yet it is non-intoxicating. You can buy your favorite seedlip drink and enjoy your favorite Seedlip Cocktail from the comfort of your home. Here are some examples.
Seedlip and Tonic
For this recipe, use seedlip garden 108.
- Take a tall glass, fill it halfway with ice
- Add 1 ½ ounce of seedlip and 4 ounces high-quality tonic.
- Stir it and garnish with lime wheels and serve.
Seedlip and Cider
This is a perfect Seedlip Cocktail during the fall season.
- Using a cocktail shaker filled with ice, bring together
- 2 ounces seedlip garden 108
- Add 1-ounce apple cider
- ¼ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¼ ounce honey syrup
- Shake well and ensure it is well chilled, drain it into a tall glass with ice cubes
- Finish with ½ an ounce of club soda
- Garnish with rosemary and serve.
Seedlip East Side
This nonalcoholic Seedlip cocktail is made with cucumber, lime, and mint, and with the addition of seedlip garden 108, it gives it the distinct gin taste; you would never ask for the alcohol.
- At the base of a cocktail shaker, place a slice of cucumber
- Add five mint leaves
- Add seedlip garden 108 2 ounces
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- A ¾ ounce of syrup and ice.
- Shake well and double strain into a glass with ice cubes and garnish with cucumber and mint sprig.
Seedlip Spice and ginger ale
This is a simple Seedlip cocktail designed to put a buzz into your life.
- In a rocks glass, fill it halfway with ice cubes
- Add 1 ¾ ounce of seedlip spice
- Add ¾ ounce ginger ale Maison syrup
- Top it up with 3 to 4 ounces of soda water and garnish with an orange peel.
Seedlip Spice and Aromatic Tonic
If you love the aromatic smell, then this is the cocktail for you.
- In a highball, glass half fill it with ice
- 1 ¾ Seed lip spice
- ¾ Extra bitter tonic syrup
- 3 to 4-ounce soda water
- Combine them all, serve chilled garnished with orange peel.
You do not have to feel left out while people are enjoying cocktails just because you do not want alcohol. Seedlip has brought newness in the world of cocktail drinking. Any person can now enjoy cocktails without actually taking alcohol.