If you are among the million fans that are addicted to FarmVille, then this is the article for you. The most annoying thing about FarmVille is you have to be online on Facebook to continue playing. But this can’t be possible if you are at a school or office, where social media is disabled.
Now there are always way around by using proxy IP address but if you just want to play FarmVille without Facebook. Then, here is the guide on how to do so:
First, we need to create an alternative to Facebook, for that we will create an ID with Zynga (creator of FarmVille).
Steps to create Zynga Id:
- Visit ZyngaGames.com on your browser.
- You can see a popup to either link your Facebook account or create a fresh new account in Zynga.
- Now you can submit your details on the website and create a new ID.
We will use this ID to play FarmVille on devices, and we don’t need to link Facebook account for that. You can also play online on their website anytime on any device.
Steps to Play Farmville on Android/iOS powered smartphone or Tablet:
- Open Play store or Apple Store on your device and search for FarmVille app.
- Download and install the game on your device.
- Open the game and the complete the first quest which will take 2 minutes.
- Then click on Gear Option in the top right.
- You can either connect your Zynga ID, Facebook or Google Play account to continue playing.
Steps to Play Farmville on Windows PC:
- Visit the Store on your Windows PC and search for FarmVille.
- Now download and install the game.
- Now launch the app from the home screen.
- You can either use the Zynga ID or Facebook account to proceed with the game.
- Once that done, you can enjoy the game.