Hello Folks, do you want to watch AT&T “watch TV” app, and you are unable to connect with your devices. If you bought a new or old firestick TV and you are looking the right answer on how to install AT&T watch TV on Firestick, then you are welcome on our blog. I will share with you a straightforward trick, with that you can enjoy AT&T “watch TV” app on Firestick.
AT&T Watch TV is a live TV streaming service that offers more than 35 channels to be streamed by users on any device. The service is available as an app on Android, iOS, and can install on tablets, PC browsers, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and Fire TV.
However, the experience is not the same on all devices. For example, you can search and bookmark your favourite channels on the mobile app, while the Apple TV app has a program guide. This feature makes the AT&T Watch TV a must app, especially if you like to stream specific channels on your device.
AT&T Watch TV subscription plan:
There are two plans available for the Watch TV, and one is the free version, which has reduced features while the paid version is 15$ per month. But both versions cannot be viewed above 480p. However, if you are interested in watching popular channels, AT&T Watch TV matches all its competitors.
So, now that we know much more about AT&T, here is a guide on how you can run it on Firestick?
Before we begin, you need a second-generation Smart TV or a wireless network for the process.
- Start your Firestick first!
- On the home screen, click on the “Search Tab.”
- Then use the built-in keyboard to type, AT&T Watch TV”.
- Select Watch Tv from the result.
- Then look for the “Get” button to download it.
- After a few seconds, it will take time to download and install it. After this, you can see, “Open” button to launch the app.
- Now you can start using the AT&T Watch TV app using your AT&T credentials.
Once the process completed, you can enjoy your favourite channels using AT&T Watch TV on Firestick. I hope you guys would appreciate it.