Do you want to resolve moviesanywhere.com/authorize on your phone, tablet or computer? Or you stuck on the devices while authorization. If you’re, then you are in the right place.
I am going to share with you how you can solve this issue. Please read the post till the end and your problem of moviesanywhere.com/authorize will be solved.
First, we need to know which device you want to authorize with movies anywhere.
- Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, NVidia Shield TV or Roku.
- Android and IOS
- Live Streaming on Website
Let’s tune your problems here, follow the instruction very carefully.
Before starting the authorization, we want to clear that you must have a movies anywhere subscription service.
- Open the website on your connected Devices(Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, NVidia Shield TV or Roku)
- Now you can see there is an Activation Key on your TV, put the Key in the box titled “Activate Your Device”.
- Now click on Activate.
- Wait a few minutes for sync, and you will be able to watch your movies collection.
- Open the movies anywhere app on your phone (Android or iOS) and log in to your account with your credential.
- Go to “more” in the left sidebar.
- Choose “Activate Your Device”.
- Enter the Key in the box, you can see a key on your mobile device.
- Then click on Activate.
- Wait a few minutes for sync, and then you will be able to access.
- Open the website on a tablet or Computer and log in to your account with your credential.
- Then Go to activate option or directly open this one Moviesanywhere.com/activate.
- Put the key in the box below “Activate your device”, you can see an activation key on Screen.
- Wait a few minutes for sync, and then you will be able to browse your movie collection.
Hope, you are enjoying with your movies after this problem is resolved over the phone and other devices you stream on. If you have still any doubt over the topic, then don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section. We are here to help you. Thanks and keep update with us.