Hello Friends, are you planning to ditch your cable network and opt for a streaming service like Sling TV? Then one of the things that you need to know is that online TV service is compatible with your device or not.
In this article, I am going to write on which devices are compatible with sling TV, so please read this article and make sure if you are planning to use sling TV.
Before we list the device, let me give you in a nutshell what Sling TV is?
Sling TV is similar to Netflix and Amazon prime, and just it is available for Live TV. The lowest available package is $25 per month for Sling TV. But you can also add on channels packages for $5 or $10 per month. You can also have a DVR and record feature where you can record 100 hours of TV for just $5 per month.
You will also find discounts for other streaming media boxes such as $50 off on Roku ultra and Roku Express if you pay for three months in advance. It was just one example of many discounts available on Sling TV.
Check here, which devices are available with sling TV
- Amazon Fire TV (boxes and full displays)
- Amazon Fire tablets
- Android phones and tablets (Android 4.4 and up)
- Android TV, including smart TVs from Sharp, Sony and LeEco
- Apple TV (fourth generation and up)
- ChannelMaster DVR+
- Google Chrome browser
- iPhone and iPad (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- LG TV with WebOS 3.5 and up
- Roku (and Roku-powered TVs from Hisense and TCL)
- Samsung smart TVs
- Windows 10 devices
- Vizio Smart TVs
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
- Xfinity X1
Apart from this, I want to make sure that sling TV is available on Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Xbox 360. I hope you guys would like this article, please share it with others. Thanks