In this article, I am going explain about how you can connect WiFi to Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TVs are not just TV which works on a cable connection, you can use them to even browse videos, films on the internet and much more.
However, you need an internet connection, a wireless router, and a wireless adaptor which should compatible with your TV. You also need the information about Wireless network like Network name, Wireless encryption key, etc.
Here is a complete guide on how to connect your Samsung Smart TV to a network
Connect a Samsung TV to a Wireless Network:
- Select “Menu”, on your Samsung TV using the remote
- Then scroll to “Network” and select it.
- Select “Wireless” in the network type.
- Choose “Network Setup”.
- Choose “Select a Network”.
- Then select your Wi-Fi network from the list.
- It will ask you to enter the Wi-Fi password which you can enter using the onscreen keyword or the remote.
- Then use your Samsung remote to press the blue button or press “Ok”.
- A message will pop up confirming that your network has been set up.
Connect a Samsung TV to a Wired network:
- Take your Ethernet cable and connect it in the LAN port in your Samsung Smart TV.
- Take the other end of the Ethernet cable and connect it to the open LAN port on your Wi-Fi router.
- Then select “Menu”, using your Samsung remote.
- Then scroll down to Network and select it.
- Select “Wired” in the Network Type.
- Choose “Network Test”, to make sure the Ethernet connection is set up properly.
- A message will pop up confirming that your wired connection is completed and up and running.
You can check your connection via connecting to a “Netflix” or “YouTube” app. Samsung Smart TV has a lot more apps to offer and if you are wondering which apps to install, then Please check here – Top 10 Apps for Samsung Smart TV